So there are many of you who loyally watch these shows and, like me, make continual comments to the television whether anyone else is in the room or not. Alternately, there are many of you who do not have the time to keep up with reality TV – there are too many shows, your tivos runneth over, you have kids and can’t remember what it’s like to watch anything beyond Dora the Explorer (you know who you are) – but you also want to be “in the know.” That’s fine. Let me help you understand.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

So You Think You Can Dance: Winner Winner

After a long summer season, America's favorite female and male dancers have been crowned. Amy and Fik-shun emerged victorious over Jasmine and Aaron and I can't day I'm surprised. I had definitely been rooting for Aaron...but it seemed that Fik-shun was established as a fan favorite early on. As for the girls, I'm happy for Amy though I would have been fine with Jasmine taking home the title as well.

And my apologies of course for the delay. Surgery tends to put a damper on blogging.

Looking forward to the shows to come though.  The X Factor has already made it's fall debut and The Voice will return shortly. Til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment