So there are many of you who loyally watch these shows and, like me, make continual comments to the television whether anyone else is in the room or not. Alternately, there are many of you who do not have the time to keep up with reality TV – there are too many shows, your tivos runneth over, you have kids and can’t remember what it’s like to watch anything beyond Dora the Explorer (you know who you are) – but you also want to be “in the know.” That’s fine. Let me help you understand.

Friday, December 7, 2012

The Voice: Here I Go Again On My Own

Well, loyal viewers of The Voice, we are two weeks away from the finale, and I would be lying if I said I wasn’t excited about the level of competition at this point. One coach, Xtina, has already been eliminated from the competition, and tonight we find out if any other coaches will join her in phoning in the rest of the season.
Results! This is an episode with 99% filler, so let’s just get to it. Team Blake and Team Cee-Lo can breathe a sigh of relief, because Team Adam has just been eliminated. I was not sorry to see Melanie Martinez go because I was honestly surprised she made it this far to begin with. Amanda Brown, however, is another story. I think she absolutely deserved to go through to the next round ahead of Trevin Hunte and Nicholas David for sure. Too bad Amanda – it would have been nice to see a contestant from the “Coaches Steal” twist make it to the finale.
Next Monday Team Blake and Team Cee-Lo will battle it out in the semi-finals. Do we anticipate a Team Blake showdown in the finale, or will Cee-Lo’s artists stand their ground? We’ll find out next week – til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment