So there are many of you who loyally watch these shows and, like me, make continual comments to the television whether anyone else is in the room or not. Alternately, there are many of you who do not have the time to keep up with reality TV – there are too many shows, your tivos runneth over, you have kids and can’t remember what it’s like to watch anything beyond Dora the Explorer (you know who you are) – but you also want to be “in the know.” That’s fine. Let me help you understand.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Voice: WHAT?!?!?!

This is outrageous. I don’t want to talk about the duets, the guest stars, or the remaining amount of filler. I’m just baffled at tonight’s elimination episode. After America’s votes were tallied, frontrunners Sarah Simmons and JUDITH HILL are out of the competition. Yes, I think Sarah gave a less than stellar performance on Monday, but she has one hell of a voice. AND I have never been as excited about a contestant on The Voice as I’ve been about Judith Hill. I definitely care much less now about the outcome of this season. I don’t even know who to root for…Amber and her killer dress? The mind reels.

No comments:

Post a Comment