So there are many of you who loyally watch these shows and, like me, make continual comments to the television whether anyone else is in the room or not. Alternately, there are many of you who do not have the time to keep up with reality TV – there are too many shows, your tivos runneth over, you have kids and can’t remember what it’s like to watch anything beyond Dora the Explorer (you know who you are) – but you also want to be “in the know.” That’s fine. Let me help you understand.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

American Idol

I’m going to start with the show that so many awesome bloggers refer to as “The House That Kelly Clarkson Built.” I wish I could take credit for that, but I can’t. Unfortunately, I missed the chance to weigh in on Jeremy Rosado’s elimination last week. He was soooo huggable and lovable, and I liked his voice, but I don’t know that he could sing the phone book (which is the criteria Randy Jackson uses to determine where the real talent lies). No matter – I wish him the best, because he did almost break me when he sang “I Know You Won’t.” I predict Heejun will become the new hug bandit, and I look forward to seeing what the Top 12 have in store tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment