So there are many of you who loyally watch these shows and, like me, make continual comments to the television whether anyone else is in the room or not. Alternately, there are many of you who do not have the time to keep up with reality TV – there are too many shows, your tivos runneth over, you have kids and can’t remember what it’s like to watch anything beyond Dora the Explorer (you know who you are) – but you also want to be “in the know.” That’s fine. Let me help you understand.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Voice: 2013 (again)

This season we welcomed back the original coaching panel on The Voice, and I have to say that I did really miss Xtina. Her sass and confidence are definitely needed on this show, and I'm sure many people in the viewing audience aren't complaining about the return of her...assets. And sure it’s nice to have CeeLo back too. The off the wall fashion choices just weren’t the same last season without him. I do wish we could have somehow kept Shakira around though. Each time I watch Paulina Rubio on The X Factor, my brain hurts and I greatly long for a she-wolf.  Wherever, whenever.
 
As for the competition, so far I can’t say that I have a favorite contestant between the four teams…or even if one team might dominate the others in the coming months. I will say though that I’m in love with any show that pairs Blake Shelton with Cher. Watching the banter between those two during the battle rounds was priceless. Well…Cher is priceless.  Will her advice help Team Blake secure another win? Will Xtina finally find her ringer this season? Is CeeLo going to make all of that temporary ink on his head permanent? Can Adam Levine just coach with his shirt off from now on? Regardless of what happens, I’m excited to see it all unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment