So there are many of you who loyally watch these shows and, like me, make continual comments to the television whether anyone else is in the room or not. Alternately, there are many of you who do not have the time to keep up with reality TV – there are too many shows, your tivos runneth over, you have kids and can’t remember what it’s like to watch anything beyond Dora the Explorer (you know who you are) – but you also want to be “in the know.” That’s fine. Let me help you understand.

Monday, April 2, 2012

The Voice

Okay, when this show started last year I was skeptical, thinking “will this be an American Idol rip off?” But I liked the line up of judges…I mean...coaches, and I figured I could give it a whirl. Within the first 20 minutes of the first show, I was hooked. The down side? It was over too soon, and the NBC Gods smiled down upon me this year with more contestants, more blind auditions, a lengthy battle round, and a ridiculously awesome group of guest coaches. The only problem I see with blogging this show is - the 4 coaches seem competent at all times, giving me less material to work with. Here’s hoping I find a few gems here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment